Thank you for assessing our website (“this Website”). This Website is operated by Athenaeum Limited (Company Registration No. 199907432H) (“Athenaeum”). Athenaeum holds a Capital Markets Services Licence for Fund Management under the Securities and Futures Act (Cap. 289) of Singapore and is permitted to carry on business in fund management for, inter alia, (a) Accredited Investors, (b) Institutional Investors (as defined in the SFA) other than a collective investment scheme, and (c) collective investment schemes or closed-end funds, the units of which are subject of an offer or invitation for subscription or purchase made only to Accredited Investors or investors in an equivalent class under the laws of the country or territory in which the offer or invitation is made, or Institutional Investors, or both.
- These Terms apply to all visits to this Website, both now and in the future.
- Athenaeum reserves the right to change these Terms from time to time at its sole discretion. All changes will be posted on this page, and your use of this Website after such changes have been posted will constitute your agreement to the modified Terms and all of the changes. You should therefore read this page carefully each time you visit this Website.
- This Website and all information contained therein may be assessed only by (i) persons who, amongst other requirements, qualify as “accredited investors” (as defined in the SFA – please click here) or (ii) licenced fund managers or fund distributors, and is not directed at or intended for use by any person resident or located in any jurisdiction where (a) the distribution of such information or functionality is contrary to the laws of such jurisdiction or (b) such distribution is prohibited without obtaining the necessary licenses or authorisations and such licences and authorisations have not been obtained.
- In particular, this Website is operated and controlled by Athenaeum in Singapore. Due to the global aspect of the internet, this Website may be accessed by users in countries outside Singapore, and Athenaeum makes no warranties that materials on this Website are appropriate or available for use in such locations. If it is illegal or prohibited in your country of origin to access or use this Website, you should immediately refrain from doing so. Those choosing to assess this Website outside Singapore should do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all local laws and regulations.
Disclaimer & No Offer
- Information, opinions or reports, contained, available or published on this Website are for informational purposes only and under no circumstances should any material contained, available or published on this Website be used or considered to be (and shall not be construed as) a solicitation, an offer or a recommendation to buy, sell or dispose of any investment, to engage in any other transaction or to provide any investment advice or service. Access to information, opinions or reports, contained, available or published on this Website is limited to investors who, amongst other requirements, qualify as “accredited investors” (as defined in the SFA) or licenced fund managers or fund distributors.
- Athenaeum does not intend (and shall not be construed) to provide investment, legal or tax advice through this Website and does not represent that any securities, funds or services discussed are suitable for any investor. When making an investment decision, the investor should seek the advice of a professional financial advisor or any other advisor as such investor deems necessary. None of the services or investments referred to on this Website are available to, and prospectuses in respect of them will not be distributed to, persons resident in any country, state or jurisdiction where such distribution would be contradictory to local law or regulations, and/or to persons who do not amongst other requirements, qualify as “accredited investors” (as defined in the SFA) or who are not licenced fund managers or fund distributors. No information or material on this Website may be relied upon for the purpose of making or recommending investments or any other decision.
- Products and services displayed on this Website may not be eligible for sale or available to residents of certain jurisdictions or to certain categories of investors. Please consult the applicable terms and conditions such as sales restrictions or key specific notes for further information. Athenaeum reserves the right to make the final determination on whether or not you are eligible for any particular product or service.
- The value of investments and the income from them may go down as well as up, and investors may not get back the amount invested. Past performance of an investment or fund is not a guarantee for, or indicative of future performance. Athenaeum does not intend to provide investment advice to you or any other party. No information or material on this Website is to be relied upon for the purpose of making or recommending investments or any other decision.
- This Website may contain hyperlinks providing access to other websites beyond the control of Athenaeum. Where hyperlinks to other location on the Internet are provided, this is done solely for your convenience and information only. Athenaeum has no control over, are not responsible for and do not make any warranties or representations as to, any third party content or websites, or pages of third parties linked to this Website, including but not limited to the accuracy, subject matter, quality or timeliness. Following links to any websites or pages of third parties shall therefore be at your sole risk. Athenaeum accepts no responsibility whatsoever for the content of any websites accessed by the user and shall not be liable for any damages or in any other way in connection with such linking to those websites or pages of third parties. No endorsement, approval or responsibility for appropriateness of any third parties, or their advice, opinions, information, products or services is expressed or implied by any information on this Website or by any hyperlinks to or from any third party websites or pages.\
Copyright & Trademarks
- Athenaeum is the owner, or copyright holder, of the entire content of this Website including but not limited to the data, charts, graphics, photos, reports and soundtracks. Any reproduction, representation, circulation or broadcasting of the contents of this Website, in whole or in part, in any form whatsoever without the prior express consent of Athenaeum is prohibited and therefore constitutes a breach of copyright.
- You may download or print out individual pages and/or sections of this Website for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other downloading or copying from this Website does not transfer title to any software or material to you. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may not, without the express written consent of Athenaeum, distribute, modify or reproduce any part of this Website whatsoever.
- All trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos, (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on this Website, are registered Trademarks of Athenaeum and others. Nothing contained on this Website or in these Terms should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademarks displayed on this Website without the prior written permission of Athenaeum or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on this Website. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on this Website, or any other content on this site is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Athenaeum will enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
- Other than the warranties and representations contained in these Terms, Athenaeum expressly disclaims any and all other warranties and representations, whether express, implied or statutory, and which are, to the fullest extent permitted by the law, excluded. Athenaeum does not represent that:
- any information contained on this Site will be accurate, complete, error-free or up to date or meets your specific requirements;
- access to this Website will be available, or uninterrupted or that there will be no delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of information as this Website is transmitted to you; or
- no viruses or other contaminating or destructive materials or elements will be transmitted or that your computer system will not be damaged.
Athenaeum does not provide any guarantee about the accuracy, functionality or performance of any third party software, content or equipment used in connection with this Website.
Athenaeum makes no representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied, with respect to the information and functionality contained on the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, Athenaeum does not warrant the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or availability of the Website or the information or results obtained from use of the Website, or that the Website is virus-free or error-free.
- Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. You should check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
- All materials on this Website are meant to be reviewed in their entirety, including any footnotes, legal disclaimers, restrictions or disclosures, copyrights, trademarks or proprietary notices. Any disclaimers, restrictions, disclosures or hedge clauses apply to any partial document or material in the same manner as they do the whole, and will be deemed incorporated in the portion of any material or document that you consult or download.
Limitation of Liability
- Athenaeum (including its data providers, directors, employees or agents) expressly disclaim any liability to the fullest extent permitted by law to any person for any reason in respect of the consequences of anything done or omitted through the use of or reliance on any or all of the contents of this Website, or any failure or performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure arising out of or in connection with this Website or your use or attempted use of it. Further, Athenaeum and its data providers accept no liability for any losses or damage arising from the use of or reliance on the information on this Website, including but not limited to any loss or fall in profit or any direct or indirect damage.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.